When planning a wedding or party, a marquee will allow you to create a unique venue tailored to your individual tastes and needs.
From a small intimate wedding marquee for fifty guests, through to an elaborate party for two thousand guests, John M. Carter Ltd. will be on hand every step of the way providing friendly, expert advice on sizing, style and decoration of your marquee.
A site visit will help determine the ideal solution in type, size and layout of the marquee, to fit around the parameters of your garden. We will discuss other aspects required to optimise the use and enhance the look of your marquee including :-
- Interior lining options with different coloured drapes or LED Starcloth to match your theme for the day,
- Floor coverings, including a natural matting floor, or a boarded floor with carpet, that can be levelled off on sloping or rutted sites. These can have a parquet dance floor laid on top to help you dance the night away,
- Furniture requirements, with an array of banqueting chairs and tables to suit your tastes and needs,
- Marquee and garden lighting, supplied and fitted by a qaulified electrician in accordance with current regulations, which can add the ‘wow’ factor to a marquee, both inside and out,
- Indirect thermastat controlled marquee heaters are available to warm the cold evenings and are essential for winter marquee hire,
- Top quality luxury mobile toilets are supplied, and tailored to suit the number of guests you will have attending.
Following our site visit we can supply a 3D computerised image of your marquee set up, to help you visualize how your marquee will look, and how the space is utilised.
We know that a lot of planning is involved in organising an event. Carters will look to ensure that the supply of a marquee will be one less thing to worry about and we will work with you to create the perfect day.